Friday, January 7, 2011

First week of F4

Time flies... This week skul reopens!!
Felt so excited when go to skul this Monday...
I felt so lost when i reached the skul...
cant find and friends!! Am I too early?? XP
Then we all line up in form 3 class!! :D
OMG... The teacher wanna distribute us to our class dy...
But then I'm in 4 Bistari, which is not the same as WJ they all... LOL!! D:
This year F4 orientation so short...
1 day ny...
the next day, life of F4 starts!!

Found out that F4 sub is rly so challenging and different from F3 sub...
What I mean was its totally different!
Seems like all the sub got essay writing... @.@
Though cant same class with bff felt so down, bt now I'm okay dy!!
Thx for those who tried to cheer me up!! :)
I think I will like 4 Bistari!! :D

F4 is so tiring...
Everyday skul till so late...
summore got tuition...
Btw, F4 class this year is at the third floor!!
Damn tiring!! And i always scared I'll step on my skirt when i go upstairs... >.<
This week F4 pengawas oso gotta start to tugas dy...
I'm in Komisi 1...xD

This year first time went Omega for tuition...
felt so blur cuz i dunno where the block is!! haha
the Physic class that I went today is like full of SSI ppl!! xP
the class is so crowded and noisy!! :P
Bt fun too!!
Though its tiring... =.=

Kinda scary this year for me...
seems lyk every sub got presentation or lisan...
And I dun rly like that.. >.<
hmm... guess like I gotta learn to be brave!!
Theres nth to be scared of rite??
Bt y I'm still scared?? @.@

Everyone must join one permainan this year...
well... they all join volleyball...
but then i dun rly want to...
in fact i qte interested in basketball... >.<
but nbd wanna accompany me...
So joined chess instead!!
though i dunno how to play, bt still hope can learn sth from there!!
:D

Anyway, F4 is gonna be a new start for me I guess!!
Jia yous everyone!!

xoxo
CaRoL

No comments:

Post a Comment