Tuesday, November 2, 2010

After PMR

hehe...
Damn long didnt renew my blog...
Evertime I wanted to write sth,then I felt sooo lazy to doit... :P
hmm... after so long...
and now PMR is finally over...
And after PMR these few weeks...
life is really...
kinda BORING... LOL
anyway, i knw when I'm f4 I would say I missed days after PMR... >.<
life after PMR at skul is like.... OMG...
haha... it seems lyk we cant live without the cards everyday (UNO, pokers...)
But at least gt sum of the activities are fun though...
I seriously missed that day when we play the parachute... <3
damn fun... xP
I also remembered when we use the straws to make a menara...
and my group was like...
haha... ours is the most, can say ALIEN among the all...
it was soooo small that thingy...
erm... still gt what activity arh??
LOL...
I cant really remem all those when I'm now typing...
haha... :P
I didnt go to school for 2 days dy...
and I miss school!!
No, it shud be I miss my friends!!
:D
I wondered what had happened in school these two days...
haiz haiz...
and tmr is hols till fri..
so it was like... WOW...
I didnt go 2 school for one week then...
kinda cool...
hahaha...
hmm...
dunno why, the tears just came down that day...
I dunno why...
Maybe you think I'm being weird or wat.... or maybe unreasonable...
bt somehow I felt hurt...
But somehow I must be brave, cause I am so sure that no one will actually cares...
So I pick up my smile again and act like nth has happened...
I was so used it to though...
enough enough...
I dun wanna talk bout the unhappy things anymore...
holidays shud be fun!!
I'm gonna cherished my Hols!!
hehe...
looking forward for the excursion trip!!

xoxo
-CaRoL-

No comments:

Post a Comment