Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mummy!!

Today is a very very special day...
Haha...
Cuz its MUMMY's Birthday!!! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUMMY!!

Went tebrau city today...
thought of wanting to watch the rise of the mummy...
then found out that dont have the movie here...
Haiz...
what shud we watch then??
hmm hmm hmm...
Almost a lot I also cant watch...
Under 18 is not allowed...
LOL
Child's Eye full...
OMG...
At last, we pick a movie called "OCEAN HEAVEN"...
Actually I didnt heard of it before... :P
haha... nvm... later watch dy then knw liao lo!!
went ARASHI 4 lunch today!! :))


The cinema here was way much darker than in cs...
LOL
I cant see anything!!
b4 the movie starts, we watched sum movies's trailer...
one of them is NARNIA...
OMG.... I wanted to watch it soo much after watching the trailer!!
but too bad its in Decem...
seems like I still have to wait...
I am so eager to watch it in 3D!!!
:D
the moment the movie starts...
I knew this is going to be a touching and maybe sad movie...
aww... D:
okay...
this is really a touching movie...
almost cry when watching...
this movie rly shows the love a father for his son...
erm... its sooo...
aiya... idk hw to describe it...
u shud have watched it then u will knw what i felt...
LOL
despite the tears when watching the movie,
this is rly a nice movie though... :)

hmm...
after the movie still gt a lot of things la...
n its fun!!
hehe...
bt i'm nt typing it out liao...
cuz I'm lazy to do so!! :P
okay...
lets just keep it as a secret then!!
haha...

Anyway, I really had a great time today!!!

xoxo
-CaRoL-

No comments:

Post a Comment